Thursday, September 5, 2013

Why I choose this template

Hi fellow friends,

Perhaps you wonder why I choose this this template? I thought about selecting the first one because it stated "simple". I probably should of choose that one because this experience is my first attempt at blogging. However, I love fur children and the picture template incorporated a photo of a dog.

Second, for practical purposes and wishing to relate my blog to my business I choose the one where a can place pictures of my fur children. I often write to my clients ( their parents) as if I were a cat or dog. I might start off the correspondence with, "Meow Meow Meow or Woof Woof Woof "Then for instance, Cory would share his days activities such as what I am eating and how  Pet Nanny played with me. Also Cory shared," I had fun having my head scratched while watching football." I would then take his picture so his parents and others could see he was happy, healthy and safe.

It appears this template would allow for photos of fur children and I would add their voice. The business of Pet Nanny or other pet related services communicates successfully with pet lovers by using nurturing, fun loving, expressive images. I desire  for you to have a lasting and positive image of your fur child and the care they receive while I visit/care for them. A picture stamps a lasting impression on my services and invites other potential parents who follow my blog to seek my expertise of a loving caring Pet Nanny. Therefore. I choose the photo template which creates an image leaving a memorable impression with my followers. Enjoy a terrific day!! Meow Woof,
Pet Nanny Lu         

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like your attitude and how you handle your business... also, that you are looking to use all you learn in this class for your business like I am.

    ReplyDelete